Friday, February 18, 2005
Guess wad??!! I type til freaking long bout wad happened 2day and I bloody hell press wrong button and de whole thing disappeared!!! So here I am writing all over again.. Arghhh... Irritating sia.. Anyway had health check this morning my bp is 108/66.. heh heh.. Perfectly normal.. ^^" Den my chinese compo scored quite well.. Honestly this time I was realli writing crap.. I didnt put in my whole effort.. Sho it realli realli shocked me... hahaz.. Den we went played bball after dat.. Met farha and shahidah so decided go play 2gether.. den we met wilson so asked him along.. he was lyk "I quit".. -. -" Dotz.. Quit bball??? Weird.. anyway so he went home.. So went with alvin and shawn.. den met rama and kiren there... Bought ice cream wif farha.. den we were waiting 4 de sun 2 disappear b4 we play.. Shahidah suddenly very hyper oso.. realli enthu sia.. hahaz.. had a great time.. Besides dat shawn whack my face wif ball and kana my hand twice.. Den he oso hit alvin..hahaz... funny sia.. We play and play.. luffed and luffed.. Crazy ppl.. ^^" den actually wan be guai kia leave at 4.30 wan but den drag til 4.45 den 2 5.. hahaz.. In de end 5.15 lyk dat den we went home.. Tml maybe gg reckee at east coast.. Go cycling.. Yeah!! I love de beach.. hahaz... ^^"
"Laughter is the best medicine.. Course its free.."
flew into your heart at [2/18/2005]
*JustiNe cheN
*031289
*Temasek Pri and Sec
*juz_4_luv@hotmail.com
Favourites
*My mummy
Dislikes
*I dono lehz..
Wishlist
*Stay in a condo with my dogs and family
Memories
*January 2005
Music playing
*好朋友,一起走
*My daddy
*06S301
*My ah gong and ah ma
*My di di and ge ge
*Rocky and candy
*My sjabers frenz
*My Besties
*Realli dono lehz...
*A family CAR!!
*Happiness to all I noe.. =D
*Earn my own $$$
*February 2005
*March 2005
*April 2005
*May 2005
*June 2005
*July 2005
*September 2005
*October 2005
*December 2005
*January 2006
*February 2006
*March 2006
*April 2006
*May 2007
*June 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*October 2007
*November 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*GeRalDiNe~
*Ng~
*ChRistiNa~
*SiOk~
*Tsz~
*Jasmine~
*SaRlY~
*Linda~
*EvA~
*IlyaNa~
*Shah~
*Jess~
*Kris~
*Ling~
*Pinyi~
*Dora~
*Zul~
*Angela~
*Benny~
*Hui Yan~
*Andrea~
*Florence~
*Matt~
*Cindy~
*Aisyah~
*Kee Yann~
Welcome
No matter what happens...
I'll always be ther forr you...
I pRomised....