Thursday, February 24, 2005
I'm really jealous of other classes sia.. Its like as if they have such close relationships.. My class is like... The guys are totally like dotz dotz dotz.. I 'm shoo damn pissed off at some of them today sia.. Its like just what is their freaking problem.. Just bug off me!!! Daffy was pissed off too when she heard bout it... I was like -. -" I know sometimes guys are insensitive but then childish?? Childish is much much worse than insensitive.. At least when a guy is insensitive it means he didnt mean it while a childish guy purposely do it... But then I promise myself never to let my mood kana affected by my class guys anymore... Its just so maddening lo.. And that bloody hell person.. Come on there 's like how many more millions(abit exaggerated) ppl using 6230... So whats de big problem with me using it?? That u must go around complaining... So sick.. Not one guy in my class I can say is realliy nice and nuetral de... Wun gossip gossip bout ppl and insult wan...Realli had enugh.. And ppl who tucked out shirt doesnt mean that they're stupid!! Its not as if u 're sho damn smart like that... And stop bullying florence u ppl if u're reading this.. Sometimes its funny but most of the time its realli very irritating de ok??!!! I see liao also very bui shong.. Pull hair splash water.. Just what is the freaking problem with all of you??!! Dont u all have something else better to do than gossiping bout ppl and bullying gals?? If u're are so guai and smart ppl why not score straight As 4 us to see??? Course if ur intelligence is just like mine then just shut the freak up and leave us alone kkz... (oops sry realli need to let out all these displeasure 4 my classmates Course really cant stand them le) Niwae tml cross country le.. Most probably I no need wear full u.. Yipee!! Got bike ride somemore.. But den like very unfair 4 eva like that.. She sec 4 le still must wear full u... ^~^ Its like there's onli 1 person who cares bout what's happening with me.. And I realli realli appreciate it alot.. Thx.. Maybe there's one more.. Thank you 4 caring.. I gonna flunk my bio and physics le la.. Realli scared results sux.. I'm trying realli hard to study this yr.. Not like anyone realize except 4 u...
"Sometimes I really cant stand them and I really want to let it all out!!"
flew into your heart at [2/24/2005]
*JustiNe cheN
*031289
*Temasek Pri and Sec
*juz_4_luv@hotmail.com
Favourites
*My mummy
Dislikes
*I dono lehz..
Wishlist
*Stay in a condo with my dogs and family
Memories
*January 2005
Music playing
*好朋友,一起走
*My daddy
*06S301
*My ah gong and ah ma
*My di di and ge ge
*Rocky and candy
*My sjabers frenz
*My Besties
*Realli dono lehz...
*A family CAR!!
*Happiness to all I noe.. =D
*Earn my own $$$
*February 2005
*March 2005
*April 2005
*May 2005
*June 2005
*July 2005
*September 2005
*October 2005
*December 2005
*January 2006
*February 2006
*March 2006
*April 2006
*May 2007
*June 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*October 2007
*November 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*GeRalDiNe~
*Ng~
*ChRistiNa~
*SiOk~
*Tsz~
*Jasmine~
*SaRlY~
*Linda~
*EvA~
*IlyaNa~
*Shah~
*Jess~
*Kris~
*Ling~
*Pinyi~
*Dora~
*Zul~
*Angela~
*Benny~
*Hui Yan~
*Andrea~
*Florence~
*Matt~
*Cindy~
*Aisyah~
*Kee Yann~
Welcome
No matter what happens...
I'll always be ther forr you...
I pRomised....